Sunday, October 17, 2010

UPDATE!

Hey everyone...or am I just talking to myself here? Haha. What's up? Ok, I'd like to tell you about my store RIGHT HERE on my blog. Isn't it exciting??? Also, I had taken the PSAT this year, I think I failed. :(. Ah well. And also, I will be updating from time to time about PETA and PETA2.
Yeah, so that's it for the next few days...

Here's something to ponder on:
"Everyone knows that a person trying to harm a more defenseless animal is weak themselves"
and
Any living being should not feel inferior to themselves, that they have no purpose, no happiness ever in store for them. It is wrong to keep others against their will, and even more so that they have mental illnesses.
also,
If weak is what you're talking about, then what do you call me when I'm standing in front of a life in need and take the blow that was meant for the other? Is that really weak?

No comments:

Post a Comment